[ADMIN] .the STAFFS

by Anonymous | 9:07 PM in |

Name: Jha (ILOVEYH)
Location: California
Role: Admin
Fave 2NE1 member: Dara

And a short intro: Hi everyone ^^ I'm the admin of this blog and I'm obsessed with kpop and jpop ;) I like TVXQ, SuJu, SHINee, Big Bang, BoA, Kat-tun, NeWs, and etccc. because I know the list will keep on going. oops and 2NE1 of course! xD I also like watching anime/drama, reading fanfic/manga, using my laptop for a long time, and eating :D And I'm addicted to games. wahaha. playing games is cool xD. Hmm if you wanna know more about me, just ask me. ^___^

Thanks for visiting this blog and I'm really glad that this blog is growing day by day.
byeeeeeee :D ohhh and let's be friends ^^

----------------
Name: Aileen.
Age: 18.
Location: Brunei.
Role: Co-author.
Fave 2NE1 member: Park Bom & Sandara Park.

And a short intro: Helloe! My name is AILEEN, and I share the same birthdate with Kim Bum.
I'm pretty much obssessed with K-pops, and anything related to Korean. I named my iTouch as Tabi, after TOP from Big Bang.
95% of my iTouch consists of Korean songs. There's no specific genres for my liking, it's just music.

Well even though I'm a fan of the Park sisters (Bommie & Dara), but I'm not Park sister biased; no worries. =D

Thanks for visiting together2ne1.blogspot.com!
Spread the 2NE1 Love!
Have you spread it today? =D

-----------------
Name: Seraphiel
Age: 25
Location: England, UK
Role: co-author
Fave 2NE1 member: all of them

And a short intro:
Hi, My name is Bettina. I live in England but grew up in the US.
Im a Biomedical Scientist graduated from University of Manchester, England.
Its the first time im supporting a girl group! I love 2ne1!

----------------
Name: brittney
Age: 14
Location: calgary, canada
Role: co-author!!
Fave 2NE1 member: CL and minji (i have 2 kekeke~)

And a short intro: helloo! im brittney, nice to meet you!! there. thats short enough. (= im just kidding! im all around the place, and i tink this intro will show that HAHA. i like singing, listening to music, going on the computer. im also a very big sneaker freak~~ i love nike! hehehe~ i love 2NE1 because they are different then any other girl group out there. theyre so fresh and talented, i love it!! i also like writing and finding out new information about them, so thats why im here! hehehe~~ my favourite boy bands are Big Bang and 2PM and my fave girl baand is of course ... 2NE1!! well i hope to see you all arounnd the blog sometime! ill keep you guys as updated as i cna!! hehe~ byee!!

------------
Name: Long aka:korean boy???or teenage???
Age:15
Location: Singapore!
Role: co-author
Fave 2NE1 member: e' park sisters!,follow by minzy dan cl!bt cl raps e' best!n minzy shakes e' best=="
And a short intro: Hi!My name is jin long !1 of the co-author here!Proud to be a co-author of 'together2ne1'This rocks!Btw,1'm obsessed with k-pop nowdays.-:)Pretty much attracted to it!
A fan of 2ne1,big bang,2pm,son dabi,girls genaration,wonder girls,4 minute n lots more!
For english songs,Akon,SWAT team,colby,flo rida,lady gaga n lots more!
Btw,hope this blog will be well known in this world!
Rock on!2ne1!

I made this post so our readers could know us more ^^

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous on July 23, 2009 at 9:48 PM

    I should add more info to mine lol!!

    Btw jha, which games do u play? Mmo's? Ive been waiting for aion to come out!

    Aileen i also named my itouch....fifi and my iphone spike lol! Should name it one of 2ne1 members!

    - seraphiel

     
  2. AILEEN on July 23, 2009 at 9:53 PM

    you own both iPhone and iTouch?! Thats sooo cool! LOL xD

     
  3. ILOVEYH on July 23, 2009 at 9:57 PM

    hahaha yes you should! XD just email me.

    i play online games, ff (any ver) XD, guitar hero, etc. there's a lot since i'm pretty obsessed with games. hahaha how about you?

     
  4. Anonymous on July 23, 2009 at 10:02 PM

    Yeh the itouch was a gift then it so happen that my husband got a nice deal for 2 iphones so we took that lol!!

    Im waiting for the mmo AION! Check that out i played d beta last weekend. Used to play warhammer online and wow 2 yrs ago.:) mostly play mmo or fps

    -seraph

     
  5. ILOVEYH on July 23, 2009 at 10:07 PM

    i've searched it on google....and dayuuuuum XDDD
    it was awesomeeeeee. i feel like i wanna play it.
    thanks for telling me! haha.

     
  6. Anonymous on July 23, 2009 at 10:11 PM

    And its originally from korea hehe. Coming out on september ^^ it is very cool! Love the angel wings and flying combat! Ew i sound like a geek! But im not rly haha

    Seraph-

     
  7. ILOVEYH on July 23, 2009 at 10:14 PM

    korea? so there's a korea version ^^
    eh..2 more months! but i'm pretty sure i'm going to forget it >.>
    yea angel wings. leveling is awesomeeee

     
  8. Anonymous on July 23, 2009 at 10:25 PM

    Yes theres korean and chinese version. Then us and eu on sept.

     
  9. Anonymous on July 23, 2009 at 10:50 PM

    You guys rocks!!!!
    I live in Taiwan, Asia
    Southern of Korea and Japan!
    I always come to visit Together 2NE1 every day!!
    Love u guys xoxo

     
  10. Anonymous on July 23, 2009 at 11:16 PM

    i was surprised with these infos about you guys. and by the way I'm abirose residing in USA. and i often come visit to this site, leave a message on the shoutbox. and the first admin staff that i chatted w/ is AILEEN. I hope u knew me! thanks.

     
  11. Aileen on July 24, 2009 at 12:24 AM

    @ #9: Thank you! You rock too! HAHA ^^
    @ Abirose: of course I remember you!

    Thanks for supporting this site! ^^

     
  12. sayuri on July 24, 2009 at 9:04 AM

    wow.... i think we all gather from all over the world because our love for 2NE1, oh that sweet...

    thank you for you, guys! i always visit this blog everyday before i start my routine ^^

    with love from Bandung, Indonesia

     
  13. Aileen on July 24, 2009 at 3:36 PM

    @ Sayuri: we love you too. ^^

     
  14. mantrust on July 26, 2009 at 7:28 AM

    i'm comin!

     
  15. mantrust on July 27, 2009 at 5:17 AM

    hey,iloveyh,wat games do u play?

     
  16. jolly on February 18, 2010 at 8:56 PM

    I'm From cambodia. i really like 2NE1 . i wish one day you'll have a concert here...i love you

     
  17. jolly on February 18, 2010 at 8:59 PM

    Can you tell me the real Webpage. u know i really wanna talk to ya all, CL,DARA,BOM and MINZY, you all so cute

     
  18. jolly on February 18, 2010 at 9:01 PM

    how come...? i really wanna dance like you

     

Rules

1. No hotlinking
2. Comments are loved.
3. Give full proper credits. Do not remove together2ne1 when taking out informations from this blog.
4. No bashing
5. Impersonating blog authors are strictly prohibited.
6. Email us @ forever2ne1@hotmail.com for any 2ne1-related promotions.

Vote & Apply

Vote for Together 2NE1 Blog!
Click this button once a day~
2NE1 Websites

If you wanna apply for contributor, click here

ShoutBox

No advertising!




Blog Archive

Affiliates

YG Ladies - 1st International Forum for 2NE1

Soshified Forums - The Power of Nine

BigbangShinki









2NE1

Photobucket















Order "2NE1"!

Release date: 7/10/09
Price: US$11.49

Contributors

ILOVEYH
AILEEN
Seraphiel
ManTrust!
bRi-ttney

Affiliate w/ Us!

Wanna affiliate with us?
Just email @ forever2ne1@hotmail.com with your site name/link/button



Who is your favorite member from 2NE1

Followers

Flag Counter

free counters