2NE1 leader CL reveals that Big Bang leader G-Dragon chose and bought for her personally a strawberry ring.

The 2 leaders seems like the best of friends…

In a recent interview:

This is the girl who would normally stated Madonna, Lauryn Hill, musicians with their own charms and confidence, as the musicians she like. When asked why, she said, “I like, and of course it is the best, for a musician to show off one’s own charms and pose on stage. I want to be like someone who will show off her own charms and yet not force it out too strongly on stage. You can simply just see her existance on stage.

And when asked if she liked other male musicians other than the 2 stated, she said ‘Big Bang’. She reveals that she gets along with the Big Bang members well and comfortable. CL said, “I’m the closest to Kwon Ji Yong oppa. Ji Yong oppa is a very affectionate person, there was once he went out to pick an accessory which is a beautiful ring with the shape of a strawberry for me.”

This girl is also writing lyrics and songs during her free time these days. She said, “Even though it is still no up to satisfaction, with all the musical inspirations I get and accumulate, I hope to show to everyone the music I make one day.

I’m someone who really cannot express well what is inside my heart. I have yet to say things like ‘Thank you’ or ‘I love you’ to my fans. But I believe that everyone knows that that is just me who can’t express myself well, but in my heart it is different.

They seemed really close and you can see a little of a G-Dragon shadow in her at times too, especially this particular shot that was revealed online recently.



And their friendly hug at 3:45 when 2NE1 won their #1

Credits: sookyeong @ wordpress.com

Spread the 2NE1 Love!
Have you spread it today? =D

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous on July 20, 2009 at 9:37 PM

    It'd be great if they were a couple... but idk... i don't think that's gonna happen. But still, you gotta love seeing CL & GD so close, they're just so adorable and the hug was super cute!!!!

     
  2. Aileen on July 21, 2009 at 1:22 AM

    I agree! *fangirls*

     
  3. Anonymous on July 21, 2009 at 1:50 AM

    I've seen the hug.. it was cute yet you can see that it was just a friendly hug.. awwwww

     

Rules

1. No hotlinking
2. Comments are loved.
3. Give full proper credits. Do not remove together2ne1 when taking out informations from this blog.
4. No bashing
5. Impersonating blog authors are strictly prohibited.
6. Email us @ forever2ne1@hotmail.com for any 2ne1-related promotions.

Vote & Apply

Vote for Together 2NE1 Blog!
Click this button once a day~
2NE1 Websites

If you wanna apply for contributor, click here

ShoutBox

No advertising!




Blog Archive

Affiliates

YG Ladies - 1st International Forum for 2NE1

Soshified Forums - The Power of Nine

BigbangShinki









2NE1

Photobucket















Order "2NE1"!

Release date: 7/10/09
Price: US$11.49

Contributors

ILOVEYH
AILEEN
Seraphiel
ManTrust!
bRi-ttney

Affiliate w/ Us!

Wanna affiliate with us?
Just email @ forever2ne1@hotmail.com with your site name/link/button



Who is your favorite member from 2NE1

Followers

Flag Counter

free counters